Ladies and gentlemen,
Striving continuously to achieve the best possible protection of your personal data, which were forwarded to our company, we would like to ensure you that personal data gathered by V&K Cosmetic is processed with the utmost respect for their privacy and the utmost care for the safety of the processed personal data. We assure that we have undertaken all measures required under applicable regulations and we are now fully prepared and eager to protect your personal data at the highest level.
We relay in accordance with the Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
We would therefore ask you kindly to take note of the information below.
1. Who is Administrator of my Personal Data?
The administrator of your personal data responsible to collect your personal data through online store, including cookie-files, similar technology or other channels of communication with client is V&K Cosmetic Partnership with registered office at ul. Górska 6, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland.
2. How can I contact someone about personal data processing?
3. To what purpose and on what legal basis is my personal data processed?
Whenever we need to process your personal data, the scope of data and its aim processed by Administrator arise from your own submitted consent or are based on a legal basis. To be more precise, all requests are shown step by step while purchasing in online shop or by using other channels of communication with a client.
In general, your personal data will be processed in order to fulfil concluded contract, including:
- performing a beauty treatment
- Purchasing services, answering questions and enquiries submitted electronically, by phone or when you engage with us on social media
- Failing a complaint
- Carrying out any sort of contest
We process your personal data on a legal basis in the best interest of V&K Cosmetic used for the following purposes:
- informing about direct offer from V&K Cosmetic
- managing relationship and for marketing purposes
- answering submitted questions and enquiries
- collecting a debt
- legal, mediation or arbitration proceedings
- statistical evaluation
- archiving personal data
We process your personal data in order to provide services applicable to granted permission, including:
- data processing for marketing purposes
- sending an offer or invitation to events organized by V&K Cosmetic
- storing data in cookie files
- performing recruitment process
We process personal data in order to execute a legal obligation, including:
- complying tax legislation, accounting legislation
- providing accountability under national and European legislation
- fulfilling obligations arising from entitled authorities, institutions or courts which include issuing a decisions or judgement
4. Transfer of your personal data
Your personal data may be shared in order to provide our services to you.
We share your personal data with the third parties of our company such as customer service, bookkeeping, accountant, insurance office, transport services, consulting companies, HR office, IT office authorised under applicable regulations. There may be other situation where V&K Cosmetic is subject to a legal obligation to share or disclose your personal data, with law enforcement agencies or public authorities in order to prevent or detect crime, collect a debt (vindication) or fulfil a legal requirement.
5. Security of your personal data
The Administrator of personal data declares that he is taking particular care to protect the interests of the data subjects and, in particular, ensures that collected data is:
- we process data respecting the rule of protection, carefully and reliably for a person whom it may concern
- we collect particular data, in clear manner, based on a legal basis, we do not process those data any further
- adequate, used and limited to necessary objectives
- correct and if necessary actualised
- collected in a form enable to identification of person, for a period no longer that required in order to provide our services arising from concluded contract
- we use appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data to the extent corresponding to the risk of the violation of rights and freedoms of persons whose data is processed. We protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access to personal data;
6. Am I obliged to provide my personal data?
Data provision is voluntary except for specific cases, when arising from a legal basis, a person is obliged to provide data, for example fiscal law, accounting legislation or when data provision in necessary to implementing services ordered by V&K Cosmetic.
7. What information about you do we use?
Administrator of your data may process Personal Data namely as follows:
7.1. When you purchase products and services from us in online store:
- Personal data submitted in new account registration form or by purchasing products in online store (in particular: name, surname, e-mail address, mobile telephone number, address – street name, house number, apartment number, postal code, settlement, country, home address, office/company registration address, account number, and in case of Clients which are not consumers additionally name of a company, tax identification number TIN, and remaining data collected while using online store
- Personal data provided in order to use newsletter, submitted while using contact for, or while filling a complaint
- Personal data provided in order to take part in a contest
- Other personal data collected based on Clients Activity in internet or in main quarters of V&K Cosmetic, including obtained through online store or other channels of communication with client, with the use of cookie-file technology and similar technologies
8. How long personal data shall be kept?
The period of storage of Clients' personal data depends on the purpose for which they are collected and processed, and it is based on a legal basis and gathered statements and declarations by V&K Cosmetic. Personal data is processed in order to implement concluded contract, and they are stored for the duration of the contract, except the situation when performance of a contract may not begin.
Under upon circumstances personal data will be stored for a period of 3 years.
We collect also archival data – after expiry or legal relation, personal data of person concerning the performance on behalf of trader, institution or organisation units is stored for a period of 6 years, and for the remaining natural person for a period of 10 years.
- In case of pending litigation, lawsuit, or another administrative process, time of data storage will be counted from a moment of termination of proceedings, irrespective on a way in which they are concluded, unless existing regulations foresees longer period of limitation for law/claim concerned.
- Personal data processed on the grounds of permission, will be stored for a time indicated in authorization permit or the moment of it withdraw
- Personal data processed on the grounds of legal interest, in particular for marketing purposes will be directly stored till the moment of withdraw a consent to personal data processing
- In order to prove accountability V&K Cosmetic is obligated to store personal data in electronic and written format. These measures should be explored in order to document meeting the requirements based on a legal basis and in order to provide control for rightholders.
9. What rights do I have relating to personal data processing?
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it.
You are entitled to:
- the right of access personal data we hold about you
- require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data
- to demand that your personal data is erased
- to demand limited processing of your personal data
- the right to data portability applies to personal data that is processed under an agreement or based on consent, you can transfer your personal data or to acquire a copy of it only in case when it does not violate other people’s rights and liberties including trade/business secret or intellectual property
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data in order to omit direct marketing strategies.
In case of data processing based on your authorisation, you have a right to restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data for a specific purpose. Restriction of your consent will not affect data processing before restriction or legal basis of it
In the case of finding that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 you are entitled to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority, that is to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (PUODO).
10. Do we transfer your personal data outside European Economic Area (EAA)?
Personal data collected by V&K Cosmetic will be stored only inside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
11. Will my personal data be stored in an automated way including profiling?
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way, and your data will not be profiled.
12. Pliki „cookies”
Cookie files are small, usually randomly encoded, text files which are stored on end devices such as browser, hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Cookie files remember the activity of the website's users by recognizing their devices, thus ensuring that the web page is displayed in a manner best adapted to each user's individual preferences. Moreover, cookies help to recognize devices and adequately show a website with similar preferences. Used by our company cookies work to make your experience browsing website as smooth as possible for example by remembering your information so for example you don’t have to insert your details twice. Cookie files usually contain the name of the website from which they originated, retention time on an end device and they have an unique number.
For that purpose, you need to change browser settings. You can choose to delete existing cookies, allow or block all cookies, and set preferences for certain websites. How you turn off cookies is based on the browser you are using. Information about deleting existing cookies should be visible under “help” tab of the selected internet browser. Clearing cookie files from your device does not mean that Administrator of your data will remove obtained (with help of cookie files) information.
The user has the right to withdraw their consent by changing the settings in the web browser. For Example, to modify cookie files:
- in Internet Explorer browser: select Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy
- in Mozilla Firefox browser: select Menu -> Options -> Privacy&Security
- in Google Chrome browser: select Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Site settings -> Cookies
Depending on web browser’s version it is typical that access path to removing cookies may differ.
Detailed information on how to manage cookies on a mobile phone or other mobile device can be found in the user's guide/user manual of the given phone or mobile device.
13. How do we protect your personal data?
The Administrator of your data takes under consideration the current state of knowledge, range, context and purpose of data processing as well as risk to the rights or freedoms of natural persons of different likelihood and seriousness. The administrator shall take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of information processed under this Policy, appropriate to the risks and categories of data being proceted. Suitable measures shall be taken in order to: prevent unauthorized access to such databases, to prevent interception of data from unauthorized access, to process data from unauthorized access with infringement of the provisions, loss or damage of data.
Providing information externally about technical and organizational measures applied to ensure the security of processed information may undermine their effectiveness and therefore compromise appropriate data security.
Administrator of data adopt security measures as follows, in order to prevent unauthorised data possession and modification submitted electronically:
- Protection against unauthorized access to the database.
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate, which encrypts personal information from the website you input,
- Data encrypting which serves as authorisation method for a visitor of our online store
- Access to the Account after providing the username and password.